Black Diamond Video’s DVI X-treme Cable Kits, an alternative to DVI fiber-optic cable, provide a long-distance solution for DVI transmission over copper cable.
DVI X-treme Cable Kits allow single-link or dual-link DVI transmission over copper DVI cable at the highest TMDS rate of 1.65 Gb/s. The kits support single-link resolutions of up to 1920×1200 and dual-link resolutions of up to 3840×2400. Each kit contains the appropriate length of copper DVI cable and the compact DVI Extreme Conditioner.
DVI X-treme Cable Kits can be phantom-powered by Black Diamond Video’s DVI Processors and DVI Matrix Switches. Alternatively, an AC adapter is available for stand-alone, long-distance cabling solutions. A DIN connector option is also available for DVI cabling in spaces too tight to accommodate a DVI connector.
DVI X-TREME CONDITIONER
- Video Format: DVI dual-link or single-link (2x 1.65 Gb/s)
- Video Resolution: I/O rates 2560×1600 dual-link or 1920×1200 single-link
- Connectors: DVI-I female
- Dimensions: 2.75”W x 3”L x 1.124”H
- Temperature Rating: 0-55 C
- Power: A/C 90/240VAC, 47-63Hz, +5VDC, 500mA. 2.5W
- Agency: UL, CE, FCC Class B, CL2 rated (PENDING)
- DVI Cable Lengths: 10, 20 30, 40, 50 meters (SL or DL)
- DVI Cable Connectors: DVI-I male
- DVI Cable DIN Option: DVI-I male to DIN male, 2” adapter DIN female to DVI-I male
- DVI Cable DIN Connector: 0.68” diameter
- Cable kits provided in 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 meter lengths of single link or dual link DVI cable
- DVI dual-link resolutions include 3840×2400 over 50 meters of copper DVI cable
- DVI single-link resolutions include 1920×1200 over 50 meters of copper DVI cable
- TMDS channel bandwidth 2 x 1.65 Gb/s
- Link/power activity indicator
- HDCP pass-through
- Optional Phantom-powered through Black Diamond Video’s DVI Processors
- Optional DIN connector (.68 inch diameter)
For more information on DVI cable and Black Diamond Video’s DVI X-treme Cable Kits, click here.