DVI Fiber RX & Fiber TXRequest Pricing
Black Diamond Video’s DVI to fiber transmitters and receivers are a compact single fiber DVI cabling solution for distances up to 1000 meters. EDID configuration enables quick and correct synchronization of the video source to the display. The transmitter and receiver modules use industry standard SC type jacks for easy connection of the fiber.
- Supports resolutions up to 1920x1200
- Supports digital bit-rates up to 1.65 GBit/sec.
- Single optical fiber transmission is immune to environmental signal noise.
- Low RFI / EMI profile for sensitive application
- Automatic EDID detection
- Transmitter unit can be powered by DVI source or by optional +5VDC external power supply.
- Receiver unit is powered by +5VDC external power supply.
TX and RX Modules
- Format: DVI Single-Link
- Pixel Clock Rate: Up to 165 MHz
- Power TX Module: Pin-power or external supply
- Power RX Module: External supply
- Resolutions: Up to 1920x1200
- Connectors: DVI-I, SC
- Operating Voltage:+5V
- Operating Current: 160ma
- Operating Temperature: 0 -+70C
- Weight: Approximately 3 oz.
- Height: 1.5 cm
- Width: 4.0 cm
- Depth: 7.5 cm